Training and Qualification Program for New Graduates and Job Seekers
for UAE nationals only
Unique opportunities for UAE citizens
We seek to attract the best Emirati people by preparing them for the job.
EPDA is pursuing a nationalization plan in line with the UAE government's policy aimed at absorbing, developing, training, and supporting Emirati people to obtain work experience in competitive environments that contribute to building their capabilities and providing the energy sector in the UAE with national skills capable of continuing the renaissance process.
1. Providing opportunities for graduate students and job seekers to gain professional experience.
2. Rehabilitation and building a society for the real working environment.
3. Enhancing capabilities and skills.
Training and Rehabilitation Program
- Citizens are offered training opportunities ranging from one to three months.
- Field of Training: Environmental Monitoring and Environmental Research.
The applicant must be a university graduate in the following disciplines: general sciences, environmental sciences, engineering in all its fields, or a high school graduate, in advanced path.
1. Emirates ID.
3. Official copy of Academic Certificate.
4. The deadlines for submitting applications end of November 2020.
Requirements to be sent via email to email@example.com